- Up to date information and representation on developments, trends and changes in the employment environment and in the tertiary education sector
- The services of professional, experienced employment relations advisors
- The knowledge and experience that comes with more than 40 years experience representing allied staff in the NZ tertiary education sector
- Specialist staff who have an excellent record of successful employment collective agreement negotiations
- Competent assistance and support that has constructively resolved employment relationship issues for thousands of allied staff, with top results
- Support, strength and unity by being part of an organisation whose membership is made up of many hundreds of people employed in tertiary education
- A combination of TIASA’s own buying power and that of the Education Sector Unions, means that third party service providers are happy to provide discounts, with no obligation to our members.
LINKS TO BENEFITS
Did you know that you are eligible to join HealthCarePlus TIASA-backed healthcare scheme that could significantly improve the health and wellbeing of you and your family? Specifically designed for education staff and exclusively available to union members, it makes health support affordable by reducing the cost of many common treatments and services through:
- ‘Day-to-day’ healthcare plans that offsets the cost of a wide range of everyday healthcare services from GP visits to physios, preventative tests such as mammograms, flu vaccinations, nutrition consultancy, dental and optical, and much more
- Affordable and realistic hospital cover – designed for the NZ health system – It can reduce waiting times and financial stress by meeting the cost of elective surgery. It can reduce time away from work, and often improves the speed and quality of recovery.
Plus, talk to a HealthCarePlus Representative and you can get additional benefits like Life, income/mortgage protection & trauma insurances (plans are available through a wide range of NZ insurance companies).
CLICK HERE to find out more